A good day to list the things I want.
A "Things I Want Thursday," kind of thing, if you will.
Feel free to reply with YOUR list of things you want. Or, let me know when to start watching the mailbox for all the things you're going to send me from my list.
Here we go.
Today I want:
- To know what in the world is causing this crushing pain that I know is acid reflux. I want to know what food I'm supposed to be avoiding, because trust me...I'll avoid it. It feels like death.
- To know that it's not really my coffee causing the reflux.
- To figure out how the hell to work bullets in a post.
- A day to myself, with no cleaning, no bills to pay, no responsibilities.
- To learn the truth about my father's cancer issues. I was told it was not going to be a big deal. Now, three months later, I'm learning that it IS a big deal. That the cancer has grown. That they're deciding on courses of treatment. I'm tired of being lied to.
- To forgive the ones who lie to me.
- To be that person who gets up at 5:00 in the morning with a smile on my face and exercises. I've done it before. I wish I knew why I can't (or won't) do it now.
- A fridge full of groceries.
- A chef to cook aforementioned groceries.
- To tell my "sick" brother to get over it. To tell him to stop needing so much attention. To tell him to shave, get a haircut, and be a man...a father.
- To know that one day all of the chaos in my life will pay off.
- A big cup of coffee. And the knowledge that it is not causing me to have reflux.
- A tan.
- An ice cold shandy.
Hmm...that's about it for today. Quite a list, eh?
So what about you? What do you want? How can I make all YOUR dreams come true?